lunes, 22 de octubre de 2007

New Start

Today the beginning is the beginning, a new thought start today with feelings, hungers, aspirations, hobbies, entertainments, joys, disagreements, sadness, euphoria, and much more!!

Between 9:30am and 10:30am I became more uncle than no one in the family, we celebrate the new birth and thanks God everything went fine, both parts are ok.

I just want to celebrate for the new life that came to this planet to bring something to this crazy world, but to start he is delivering joy to everybody in Toluca as my mother told me and my sister, the mother of all of this experience.

Congratulations to my sister and Santiago, it's a new part of the family to look at it but also is a new blessing!!!

Enjoy this moment because life goes to fast!!

Uncle Alvarez.

3 comentarios:

carlos.armo007 dijo...

CONGRATULATION MI GOOD FRIEND FRANK!!! THE NEW UNCLE!!! ANOTHER TIME!!! TAKEIT!!!!!

JEJEJE FINE, FINE,,, YOUR SISTER AND HIR HUSBAND SANTIAGO HAVE THE FIRST BLESS FROM GOD!!! WELL ANOTHER BLESS,,,, BUT IT´S THE BEST!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Yes Franky, Since I woke up this morning, I was with the emotion, fear, all those feelings together, I wrote to my mom and Faby and they said they were there, she just had the suero on and was waiting, and then later I write again to see if she had her baby, no... waiting and waiting it was long.... and then yes she had my nephew, yeeees exitment, sadnes because i'm not there, text mom to know the phone and asking how long would she stay in the hospital and no answer for two times, well couldn't call, but I'm happy, now yes I'm an aunt. but the best Uncle just you. love you
Ade

Oscareque dijo...

Shhhh, Uncle again, amazing!! Hope se ur nephew soon!

Congratulations dude, this is a great moment, enjoy it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails